Let us adore for all eternity the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Our mission in our local church is:
- Adore the Most Blessed Sacrament
- To pray for the intentions and needs of the Diocesan Bishop, the priests, seminarians, and pray for vocations to the priesthood. Since it is through the priests’ ministry that it’s made possible for us to adore the Eucharist in this world, like St Francis says, they administer to us spirit and life. And, in imitation of St Francis and St Clare, we adore, full of faith and devotion, Christ present in the Most Blessed Sacrament and center of our life. (Const No 68)
- The celebration of the Eucharist, the praying of the Liturgy of the Hours and the Holy Rosary, open to the public, so that they may participate with us.
- The celebration of the Holy Hours for vocations every Thursday with the participation of the different parishes of our Diocese.
- Pray for the needs of our local church.
Every day we place in the hands of our Eucharistic Jesus all the needs of our world, and the intentions entrusted to our prayer.
CLARA FLAME OF LOVE
Clara you are a flame of love, as a spring flower, chosen of the Lord, Christian so true.Read Story
CLARA BURNING FLAME
St. Mary of the Angels Is dressed up with flowers, and the friars with their praisesRead Story
YOUR BEAUTIFUL LOOK
One summer evening when walking in the garden I felt someone watching me and touching my hand.Read Story
The Lord called you
The Lord set his eyes on you He called you to be a priest in your ear rang his call He wanted to be your inheritance and your lot.Read Story
WITH YOU THIS AFTERNOON
The golden sun sends its last rays, the glimmering fountains whisper their song,Read Story
The soul in the Lord. it is eternal spring, it is the fullness of love, It is true friendship.Read Story
FOUNTAIN OF LIFE
Oh Jesus who stayed in the Host to be my drink and food, for love of me You went to that extreme,Read Story